Saturday, December 21, 2019

SLJ Day 4 Activity 3: Worth Her Weight In Gold

For this activity, imagine that you were asked to create a travel brochure for Tonga (or a country that is important to you). On the brochure, include lots of great tips about what to see and do in the country.
On your blog, post your finished copy of your brochure.
For this activity I have chosen to make a brochure about Rarotonga. I haven't been there before but my parents have been there before, they said it was lots of fun and I would like to go there one day.


Image Links:
Background: link
Reef Snorkeling: link
Muri Lagoon: link
Private Tour: link
5 stars: link

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bridget!

    Nice work on this post! I love all the pictures you added! Well done remembering to include the links!

    Snorkeling around the reef sounds amazing! I would love to see all the amazing fish and interesting coral! I think that I would like to see a turtle the most though! What would you be most excited to see if you went snorkelling around the reef?

    I haven’t heard much about the Muri Lagoon. What is it? Do you know what you can do there? It looks beautiful from the picture.

    I think that a tour around the island would be really cool too! Do you think you would enjoy a tour? I wouldn’t know where to go or what to see so having a tour guide would be very helpful!

    Amazing work on this post Bridget! The pictures made it so interesting to look at! And well done remembering to attribute the pictures!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Matilda, Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      I've finally gotten better at remembering to link the images. I've also really wanted to go snorkeling, I would also really want to see a turtle and look at the coral. I was looking through Trip Advisor and saw Muri Lagoon, I thought it looked like a nice place to swim, take a photo or maybe paddle board. I heard from my Mum & Dad it took them around 20 minutes maybe half an hour to drive around the outskirts of the island. Again thanks for commenting on my blog!
      -Bridget :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Bridget,

      I have noticed that you have gotten really good at adding the links! Well done!

      I hadn't even thought of paddle boarding but that would be such great fun! Have you ever done paddle boarding before?

      It only takes twenty minutes to drive around the whole island? That's crazy!

      Matilda :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.