Monday, January 20, 2020

SLJ Week 3 Day 3 Activity 3: Need For Speed

Speaking of fast, for this activity we would like you to design your own fast vehicle. It can be anything! Please draw your super-fast vehicle on paper or use an app to help you. If it was me, I would make my super-fast vehicle something that I could use to get to school and home again each day!
On your blog, post a picture of your speedy vehicle along with a written description of how it works. Tell your readers what your vehicle is made of, any special features, how fast it goes, and who might use your vehicle.
My Writing is kind of blurry but my vehicle would be a smart ice cream van. It would be stocked with heaps of ice cream, the vehicle would be self driving, it would have extra bright lights, waffle cone wings so the van can fly, rockets at the back to make it go faster, and this vehicles max speed is 500km. People who want to have fun or maybe are late for things could use this vehicle and get to where they want to be quickly. If this was real I would definitely buy this and use it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bridget,

    Awesome blog post and drawing! I really like this drawing and all of the detail that You put in to it! Why an ice cream van, Is it Your favourite food?

    Keep up the good work Bridget!,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Bridget!

    What have you been up to today? Did you do anything interesting or exciting?

    This is such a cool idea for a speedy vehicle! If it can drive itself, can it also serve people? It is like a robot car that had mechanical arms? That would be soo cool!

    I love the waffle cone wings!! That is very clever! I think that the super speed would come in handy! I could definitely use a car that could drive 500km/hour when I’m running late!

    How did you think of this amazing idea? It is so clever! I really enjoyed it. It definitely gave me a laugh! Your drawing is so beautiful! You did it so carefully!

    Awesome work Bridget!
    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.