Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #22 Night Owls


Image result for sunrise nz

My Task: On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you?


I am sometimes an early riser and wake up around 7-8am, and somtimes I stay up late untill around 9 or 10pm in the holidays.

Dad is an early riser because he has to get up to milk the cows.

Mum is sometimes an early riser and does the office work or other times shes out on the farm.

Shaun is a night owl because he always goes to sleep around 10pm and he stays in bed for ages unless he has to get up early and milk cows.

Hamish is not a night owl but not an early riser I don't really know his sleeping patern.

5 comments:

  1. hi Bridget I like how you wrote when all the people in your family sleep. I was just thinking you must wake up early if you have all ready done 2 tasks today. You have pretty much done all of them.
    Good job
    I have done some of these as well but not as much as you. If you want to look at my blog copy this thing
    https://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      Thanks for commenting on my blog
      I do a lot of tasks in the first week then don't do as much work
      I will go and leave a comment on your blog
      Bridget

      Delete
  2. thanks I saw your comment.I guess that is a good idea because then you don't have to worry about doing it on Christmas but how do you know what ones you have done?
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      I keep track of my activites by putting the numbers next to them and when I forget I just check on my blog, and for the ones I couldn't do at the time I leave them as a draft to complete later
      I hope this sort of helped.
      Bridget

      Delete
  3. Hi Bridget!

    This is such a great post! I can imagine just how busy your house is! That’s so cool you live on a farm with cows!
    Living in Auckland city, I hardly ever get to see cows!
    I am naturally a night owl but I am trying really hard to convert to a early riser. I love having a elaborate morning routine.
    I want to wake up at 5:30 AM so I can go to the gym, make a delicious breakfast and meditate or read!
    Unfortunately I go to bed at 12AM and wake early enough to just make it to work in time.

    Becoming an early riser is one of my New Year goals. Do you have any New Year goals?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.