Monday, January 20, 2020

SLJ Week 3 Day 3 Activity 1: Nanogirl

For this activity, please visit the ‘Build Tiny New Zealand’ website and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a series of Video Tours of tiny houses. Watch any three videos on the site.
On your blog, tell us whether, or not, you would like to live in a tiny house one day. Please be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.
Personally I wouldn't live in a tiny house unless I really needed to. I love having a decent size house so I don't feel claustrophobic and I have heaps of room to walk around. I also enjoy having heaps of lawn space and I enjoy being out in the country. A tiny house would be good if you wanted to move locations, I think it's a smart idea having wheels on the tiny house. The tiny houses do look cool but if you were tall you would probably have to crawl around in the upstairs bit. But if people want to live in a tiny house I think the idea is cool but not for me.
Image: LINK

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget,

    Thanks for sharing Your opinion on living in a Tiny House. I agree with You, it would be small and maybe a bit claustrophobic. Do You get claustrophobic? I know that I do, but the funny thing is that living in a tiny house appeals to me!

    Awesome work Bridget,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bridget!

    I love this post! You have justified yourself and given very good reasons as to why you wouldn’t want to live in a tiny house!

    I think that it would be quite tricky to live in such a small space. Especially if you live with young children or if like you said, you were tall!

    I don't think that I would want to live in a tiny house, but I would like to try them out. I think that they are pretty cool. I really liked the ones on wheels that you could tow around. Were there any that you liked the looks of? I also liked the ones with cupboards and drawers in unusual places.

    Nice work on this post! I really love how you write so much for each post! It makes it so enjoyable to read! Keep up the awesome blogging :)

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.