Monday, September 25, 2017

Weekend Recount

On Friday I went Christchurch to play hockey, My first game was at 9am and we lost 3-0 the second game was at 11am and we played  when it was really hot and lost 4-0 but  we  could've  done better if it wasn't as hot. During my second game my nana fainted from the heat so Hamish and I had to sit around for another hour, then we went to the hospital and we were there for another 45 minutes. After we came back from the hospital we went to get SO-YO which was when you got A bowl and put frozen yogurt or ice cream  in it and put  heaps of toppings on it. Then we  ate our SO-YO,then went to the Margaret Mahy playground, and half of our team was there, and the other half was at trampoline world and we didn't even plan to go to the same places. Our next game was on Sunday at 9am and it was daylight  savings,  which was quite annoying but we lost 5-0 but that was pretty good because the team we versed won against every other team  and it wasn't that bad. We got two girls from Westport to play for us then we had a Christchurch goalie that played for us. On the turf there was bird poop and dried worms from the big lot of rain before. On Sunday we went to the mall got some lunch and looked for some stools then I went to smiggle and got a new drink bottle and free pencils and we went back home.

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Lara.
    I like the recount that you wrote and sorry that your team lost but try again next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara, Thanks for commenting on my blog it didn't really matter that we lost because we are the B devolpment team. Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Caitlin I like your story about your weekend .
    keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bridget im Malia from Kawakawa primary, That must have been a crazy weekend! I like this piece of writing, Maybe be a bit more descriptive, im still not sure who Hamish is. but other then that keep up the great work! Come check out my blog if you want - http://kpsmaliad.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete
    2. Hi Caitlin, Thanks for commenting on my blog, I hope you had a good weekend. Bye!

      Delete
    3. Hi Malia Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hamish is my brother. I will go check out your blog soon bye!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.