Monday, January 20, 2020

SLJ Week 3 Day 1 Activity 3: Apple vs Microsoft

For this activity we would like you to use your best researching skills to find three more examples of common rivalries. They can be in the sports world or not - it’s totally up to you!
On your blog, describe the three rivalries that you have found. Who is involved? To gain the full 6 points for this activity, please provide a picture for each rivalry. The picture should represent the rivalry.

Apple Vs Samsung

Image result for samsung logoImage result for apple logo                                                               
Image: LINK                                                                                 Image: LINK

Adidas Vs Nike

Image result for nike logoImage result for adidas logo  

Image: LINK                                                                                              Image: LINK

New World Vs Countdown

Image result for countdown logoImage result for new world logo
Image: LINK                                                                                                 Image: LINK

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bridget,

    These are some pretty solid rivalries. Do you have an Apple or Samsung products in your house? Do you have a favourite? I have an iphone that I use everyday, so I guess apple is my favourite by default.

    I don’t know if I have a preference between Adidas and Nike, but I do have some thoughts about New World and Countdown. I have a Countdown right down the road from me, it is great, but also sooooo busy. The prices are cheaper at Countdown, but I feel like you can caught some higher quality food items at New World.

    Thanks for sharing these three rivalries! Well done!

    Beren
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beren, thanks for commenting on my blog!

      I have always had Apple products, I prefer Apple because I know how to use it. My Mum has a Samsung phone and when she asks me to fix something on her phone I don't know how.

      Personally I prefer Adidas more than Nike because I have more Adidas clothing, but Nike is still a good brand. In Greymouth my family shops at New World because I know my way around that New World and it is closer to where we live (even though it takes 50 minutes to drive to Greymouth). Countdown isn't a bad store either , they both sell food and do the same thing at the end of the day.

      Again thanks for commenting on my blog!

      -Bridget :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.