Monday, January 20, 2020

SLJ Week 3 Day 1 Activity 2: Influencers

For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.
If I had a YouTube channel I would try be funny and do skits like Jimi Jackson (A kiwi YouTuber) and try be original. I would probably do some gaming as well because I like playing games like Minecraft and gaming YouTubers do pretty good and they are successful. I would also try to be entertaining and not just do nothing and be boring I would try interact with my audience.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bridget,

    Oh, these are some great ideas for youtubing! Jimi Jackson is quite a funny youtuber, I think you would do well to make some funny skits on youtube. Gaming videos are also really popular, would you play any other games, or just focus on minecraft? I think you are also smart to interact with your audience as they will help keep your channel alive.

    Youtubing looks like a pretty fun job, do you think you could ever be a youtuber? It’s kind of similar to blogging actually, you could be a vlogger!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on youtube, I think you have some clever ideas!

    Beren
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beren, thanks for commenting on my blog!

      At one point when I was 11 I really wanted to become a Youtuber, but I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere. I agree Jimi Jackson is funny and I enjoy his content. I would like to play other games as well like The Sims, Planet Zoo, Roblox, Call Of Duty and maybe some other games.

      Being a Youtuber would be fun but the media doesn't take Youtubers seriously and put them down. If I wanted to be a vlogger I could try but I'd rather be play games. Again thanks for commenting on my blog!

      -Bridget :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.