Saturday, December 21, 2019

SLJ Day 3 Activity 3: Achieving Our Dreams

For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.
On your blog, present your ideas as a poster or infographic.
For this activity I asked my brother Hamish, he didn't take this seriously at first but I finally got an answer and he wants to be a teacher. To help him I would do these things:



  1. Be kind
  2. Help him in any way I can
  3. Give him motivation to keep going if he feels like giving up
  4. Be supportive
  5. Give him cookies to keep him motivated
  6. Push him to work hard

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Bridget!

    How has your morning been so far? I was in a hurry so I didn’t get much breakfast. What did you have for breakfast?

    I’m glad you were able to get an answer out of Hamish. You have thought of some very good ways of helping him reach this goal!

    Being supportive and pushing him to work hard would be such a great help for him! How are some ways that you could show that you support him?

    I also want to be a teacher. I wish I had someone to bring me cookies to motivate me! :P

    Nice work on this one Bridget!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matilda, thanks for commenting on my blog!

      I woke up at 12:00pm because I was out hunting and only came home at 12:00am, but I had some peanut butter on toast for breakfast.

      Hamish sometimes will not take me seriously because he's older than me, but he comes around in the end.

      I would support him by being there if he needs someone to help/talk to or visit him if he needs to see someone, even if I am just his annoying younger sister.

      I'm not exactly the best baker, but I can make some funky looking Christmas cookies.

      -Bridget :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Bridget!

      Wow you must have been so tired after hunting so late! Lucky you were able to sleep in :)

      Brothers can be funny sometimes can't they? My brother is younger than me and he sometimes won't take me seriously.

      Did you make Christmas cookies this Christmas?

      Matilda :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.