Thursday, December 19, 2019

SLJ Day 3 Activity 2: Defying The Odds

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.
On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.
For this activity I would choose to interview Steven Adams
  1. How did you become such a great basketball player and be a big sports star?
  2. What's it like living in America?
  3. Who/What inspired you to start playing basketball?
  4. What was it like growing up in Rotorua?
  5. Do you have any advice for new basketball players?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bridget,

    Good job with this blog post! I really like the questions you have here and I like the variation you have with them as well with some asking about his basketball and others about his life growing up.

    Are you a fan of Steven Adams or basketball?

    Again, Good job with this post,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlyn, thanks for commenting on my blog! I tried to go for a variety of questions because it would be boring if all the questions were about basketball or his personal life. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Steven Adams or basketball because I'm more of a hockey person. But basketball is a great sport and Steven Adams must be a good player.
      -Bridget :)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.