Thursday, December 19, 2019

SLJ Day 3 Activity 1: Team Players

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

  • Super Speed
  • Invisibilty
  • Flying

With my super speed I would use it to get places quicker and prank people by tapping them on the shoulder and running away super fast. I would use my invisibilty to prank people and scare them, like saying their name and they would not know where I am. I would use my flying ability to fly places and it just seems cool to be able to fly and I have always wanted to be able to fly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget
    Having these abilities would be so great. With super speed you wouldn't have to get up so early in the morning because you will be super speedy.
    Keep up the great work
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!

    Nice work Bridget! You have thought of some super cool powers! The reasons for why you want these superpowers are very clever!

    It would be so funny to tap someone on the shoulder and run away so quickly that they don’t see you! What else could you use this power for? I would find it useful if I left something at home! I could quickly go back and get it and not be late! How are some other ways you would use super speed?

    Invisibility would be amazing! Would everything you touch also become invisible? I think that would be so funny!

    I have also always wanted to be able to fly! When I was little I used to dream I could fly. Have you ever dreamt about flying? What would your favourite part about flying be?

    Well done on this one Bridget! Until next time.

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.