Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fibonacci Exploration

First off I don't really understand Fibonacci in nature, but I can understand the stair case thing and how to get the numbers. To get the numbers you add the number before and the number you just got and add them together. If that doesn't make sense I'll try explain: 0 + 1 = 1, 1 + 1 = 2, 1 + 2 = 3, 2 + 3 = 5 & 3 + 5 = 8 and so on. If that doesn't make sense watch a video explaining Fibonacci. I tried to draw the pine cone that the girl in the video drew but it ended up looking like a flower and tried again. Mary & I helped each other and we both tried to draw the pine cone and failed but thats ok. How I drew the 'pine cone': At first I tried to follow the video and my 'spiral' looked like a bunch of scribbles. Then I drew a box marked out the 8 points to divide it by but instead drew an asterisks with 8 points and curved the lines. Then I made another asterisks with 5 points and drew the lines but curved them in the opposite direction of the other curves. Then I made a pattern inside that is supposed to look like a pine cone but ended up looking like a flower.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.