Monday, December 17, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #5 Fabulous Fern

In this activity I had to research some of New Zealands sport teams that have ferns in their name. Then I had to put a picture of the teams uniform next to it. Then at the bottom I had to put which is my favourite uniform and why.

Silver Ferns - Netball     Image result for silver ferns uniform

Black Ferns - Womens Rugby Team  Image result for black ferns

White Ferns - Womens Cricket Team Image result for white ferns

The uniform I like the most is the white ferns uniform because it has pink on it and the design looks cool, and that really all why I like the uniform but all the uniforms in my opion are cool.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget!

    My name is Ellee, I work alongside Allie on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    Looks like you have had a stellar Summer Learning Journey - Awesome :)

    You have picked some amazing womens teams from New Zealand... If I am not mistaken I think that all of our womens sports teams have 'fern' in the name? Pretty cool aye! :)

    You are right the White Ferns uniform does look pretty cool with the pink on it - gives it a nice POP!
    I also like that both of our rugby teams have similar uniforms - specially since our womens team is so good, they could probably almost beat the boys! :D

    Do you play any of these sports Bridget? Maybe you will be wearing one of the uniforms one day :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.