Friday, October 19, 2018

Weekly Reflection

This week was the first one back at school, I began my personal Inquiry on guitar and have been doing alright with my guitar the only struggles have been with some chords because I have short fingers. It has been quite easy to learn the guitar because I am really good at the ukulele so some of the chords are the same but with different names. I think my guitar personal inquiry is good and big enough because it is a brand new instrument for me.  We made timetables for our inquirys and I think mine is going slow steps but it is being affective towards me learning the guitar. Pet day was this week and I think it went really well I finished my poster (many other people didn't) and it was to a good standard. I got second place with Blanche my cat and the organisers did a good job. I've been doing my 20 minutes of khan everyday before the deadline, otherwise I think this has been an ok week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.