Thursday, September 13, 2018

Weekly Reflection

I prefer a structered classroom, but I don't mind Self-Directed-Learning. I learn the same way in SDL and being structered or having a certain time for a certain subject. I am always on top of the schedule and sometimes only have my personal inquiry to do (which is rock candy with Tess, and fundraising with Eden). I have completed everything and I'm almost finished my watercolour portfolio. I focus naturally and not really off task, when we do have the class basically all SDL I will be fine. I will keep focus by focusing on getting my personal inquiry and wanted to get it done. Anyway I am still the same with my learning and scheduel, I am still not the biggest fan of SDL but I am fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.