Friday, November 16, 2018

Personal Inquiry Time Table Reflection


In my time table I had big plans but the guitar is tricky to play especially for me because I have short  fingers and the guitars a bit too big for me, it's a lot different from the ukulele. The first 2 week were quite easy because it was like ukulele but bigger, sounded different and the chords were very similar. My fingers were an issue at first but I got used to it, when I started to learn songs I used youtube to help and look for some tutorials. The tutorials weren't  very clear even though it said "super easy" "for beginners" but they weren't clear at all. So then I went to Shirley and asked for her help because she is good at guitar. Now I just need to organise when I'm going to get lessons from Shirley. I was supposed to be learning picking this week but I think my time table was very big for a beginner. I don't think I will achieve the end of my time table but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.