Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #31 Togs Or Trackies?

My Task: On your blog, tell us what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.

I think for tourists the best time to come is in the summer because the weather is warm and there are plenty of beaches.
1 activity the tourists could do is visit lots of tourist attractions.
another activity tourists could do is go down to Queenstown its really popular down there and cool
and the last thing they can do is go swimming if they come in the summer and go to somewhere like Mount Cook in the winter (they can climb to the top if they really want or just do the track).

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget Yes it is great to come in the summer so you can go to the beaches and going down to Queenstown is great I have bean down there for a holiday there are lots of things to do there like the gondola and luge I done that. I think that it would be quit hard to walk up mt cook but if you were a good tramper then it would be heaps of fun.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      I have also been down to Queenstown it is cool down there it also has a lot of tourists down there so I thought well lets send more tourists down there because lots of people love Queenstown. I have been on a tramp with the class (climb up mount Te Kinga)but I wouldn't climb Mount Cook though.
      Bridget

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Bridget! My name is AJ and I go to Christ The King school in Auckland. I am also participating in the summer learning journey. I really liked how you listed some cool activities tourists could do and how you wrote a reason of why tourists should visit in the summer. Whats your favourite activity or place to go to when it's the summer time?

    Here's a link to my blog where you can check out some of my SLJ posts too:
    http://ctkajb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AJ
      Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      My favourite activity in the summer is swimming in the back of my farm. I will go leave a comment on your blog now.
      Bridget

      Delete
  3. Hi There Bridget!

    You are doing a great job persuading tourists to visit New Zealand during summer! What kind of tourist attractions can you suggest?

    I got to spend my 20th birthday at Queenstown! The view is magnificent! And the Cookie Time store is amazing! The cookie dough ice cream is amazing! Have you ever been to Queenstown?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    It's great to read that you have already been Queenstown! What was your favourite place or thing to do?

    Hasiba :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.