Friday, January 26, 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Activity:Imagine that you are a student in the 1980s and you’re about to graduate from high school. Where would you like to go on your big OE? On your blog tell us which country you would visit and give us three (3) reasons for your choice. Find some pictures on the internet of things that you would like to see and do in this country.

I would like to go to England, firstly because I would get to see buckingham palace in real life and maybe see the Queen, Secondly I would like to just drive round the country in England because when my mum went to England apparently you drive underneath the tree's and you are just surrounded by bush and it looks really cool. Thirdly I would like to go see the Big Ben and go to the London Eye because they look really cool in pictures and I would love to experience it in real life






Related image
Image result for buckingham palace Image result for england big benImage result for england london eye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget! I really like how you've done this activity. I like how you've included what your mum likes, and it makes me want to go there too! What would be you second favorite place to go?
    From Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget

    It would certainly be a great place to visit. Being able to go and visit Buckingham Palace would be amazing, and imagine if you were able to meet or see the Queen. I think I would also like to see of meet Prince William and Harry too. Being in England when the royal wedding is on this year would be really cool!
    And of course Big Ben and the London Eye would be must see attractions while you were visiting too.

    I think I would quite like to go to Harry Potter World as I think this would just be amazing! And then I would like to go the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and see all of the famous and royal people that they have created.

    You have done a great job participation in the Summer Learning Journey over the summer. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and commenting on all of your work.
    Thank you for being apart of the first Summer Learning Journey.

    I am looking forward to coming to Lake Brunner School and bringing in the certificates and prizes.

    See you soon!

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.