Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #25 Planes,Trains & Automobiles

My Task: On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

I would choose to go on the boat because I've done plently of walking. The helicopter would be my 2nd choice because I went on one when I was little and it was really loud. I would want to go on the boat because you could get good photos, I know you could get good photos by walking aswell. I would also want to go on a boat so then I enjoy it better now that im older, also the boat looks cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget!

    Greet to see you are close to completing the programme ! You are one of the fastest bloggers! I love that you choose a boat as your form of transport. Personally I would choose a helicopter. I have been on a plane before but never a helicopter! It is something that I would really love to do! Hopefully I can save up and one day experience a cinematic helicopter ride!

    Boats are super fun! And you’re so lucky to have been on a boat when you were little! Where did you go?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.