Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Holiday Recount

_Holiday Recount_

In the holidays on the Saturday right after school finished I went to agfest, I went on a bouncy castle, a Ferris wheel, a chair thing where you swing around, & a little plane thing where you  go  up and  down. I got ice cream from the Mr Whippy  truck (which was yum) and won the colouring in competition and won a  free pair of red band gumboots. Riley,Hamish & I went looking around free-bees,  we got lots  of stuff. On the first Wednesday I went over to Edens for the day. Then on the Friday we went to the movies, we saw Peter Rabbit first, (which was great) then we saw  Sherlock Gnomes (which wasn't  the best).  After the movies we went to the pool, we went  on the hydro slides and had lots  of fun. On the 19th of April it was Shaun's Birthday, he had  one of his friends over. Shaun also got his learners drivers licence, and for his test he  got  35/35! Then on Anzac Day I went down to Twizel, I tried a Fairlie pie for the first time (they were pretty good), and we walked up to mount Cook(well really close to  it). When we were at Mount Cook, the water wasn't that cold because I was sweating a lot, I even drank  some of the water and ate some ice. Also while we were at Mount Cook one of the big ice chunks flipped over and it sounded like an avalanche. We got  back on Friday then I didn't do much for the  rest of my holidays.
Image result for mt cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.