Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekend Recount

In the weekend Shaun and three of his friends came home, I went on my ipod for most of the weekend because I knew Shaun didn't want me getting in the way of his 'friend time'. But I went out for I bike on the farm (I got a bit muddy), then Shaun and I went on the trampoline. On Friday I went over to Tess & Tara's because Tara and I had a mini 6 a side tourtament, We lost one game 4-3 (I think) against Karoro and we won the game against Hokitika 2-1. Overall I got three goals but the  goal I got against Hokitika was mostly a team goal I just gave it the final hit in. Then on Sunday I went to Grandad's for a couple of hours, while mum dropped the boys back at St Bedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.