Sunday, December 31, 2017

Summer Learning Journey

In the 1970s one of the most common television programmes was called ‘Ready to Roll.’ It was broadcast on Saturday afternoons and hosted by a man named Roger Gascoigne. During the show, Roger would introduce music videos and then play them for the TV audience. He also invited famous people to come onto the show and perform songs that were currently popular.  

Watch the following three clips that were shown on the Ready to Roll programme:

When you have finished, rank the clips in order from your most favourite (#1) to your least favourite (#3).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget

    I think that you have ranked these three songs really well. and I would put them in the same order that you have them in.
    The only one I can remember is the Ray Columbus song.
    The other two I hadn't heard until I watched these videos.

    I can remember watching RTR when I was a kid. It was only on for half and hour on a Saturday. Not like today when we have whole music channels that we can watch whenever we want. Or watching music videos on You tube.

    Well done Bridget, keep up the good work.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.