Monday, September 4, 2017

Weekend Recount

In the Weekend I went to Blenheim with the West Coast B team. We lost all of our games, we lost 3-0 against Malbrough, 3-0 against Buller, but that team had really tall people (I think they had a few people from the upper grades) so it wasn't that bad, and we lost 7-0 against Nelson. When we versed Buller I was about to get a goal then the second tallest lady in the Buller team stuck her stick out, I slid on it for 3 seconds then fell on my but and grazed my elbows, Then since my head and but was really sore when I versed Nelson we let a few goals go past, then someone in Nelson got a green card and went off for 2 minutes. Then on Sunday we came back from Blenheim and it was Fathers day and I gave dad my card I made for him then had dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.