Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Weekend recount

In the weekend I had my older brother come over for the weekend. On Saturday we went over to Christchurch to watch Shaun play rugby after Shaun played his game of rugby we went to Nana's house and In rugby Shaun got a knee or sprig above his eybrow and had to get stitches. After Shaun and Mum came back from the hospital Hamish,Shaun and Dad went to watch the Crusaders VS Highlanders. While the boys were at the rugby Mum and I went to Riccarton mall, we spent about 20 minuets trying to find a car park, when we got our park we went to the Smiggle shop first (I spent alot of money there) I got a giant rainbow slinky, a water glittler clock that when you turn it, it changes to the date/time,timer,alarm and another one that I forgot, a cool unicorn fluffly keyring and the letter B keyring, some cool gel pens and much more cool stuff. Me and mum had a look around some other shops but didn't find anything we liked then went to Tower Junction and I got a cool fluffy onsie and a cool unicorn T-shirt. We didn't do much on Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.