Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend Recount

On Friday I played my first game of hockey and I had Tess and Patrick on my team. I was a wing when I got the ball I ran it up the side of the feild and passed it to Tess then Tess scored the goal, I didn't want to  shoot at the goal because my shooting is a little off. Then we won 2-3 and Tess got player of the day. Then on Saturday I played my first proper game of leauge, I nearlly got a try but someone was offside and if they wern't off side I would've got a try but that didn't matter, we lost bye a lot but we still worked pretty well together and we were versing coben which some of the players were from the grade above. Then I also played for the under 12's because they were short of players. We were losing in the first half bye alot but then we made a come back and lost bye a try. Then on Sunday we went to our old house and cleaned up the bits of wood because the builders had to fix some bits of the house.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Dakota and i go to kawakawa primary school, I really like this because weekend report it's has some juicy language. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dakota, I try my best every time we do this. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.