Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #9 The WWF

My task is once I have watched the video, go to my blog and, using full sentences, tell us:
1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save.
2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal.

3) What, if any, success they have had protecting the animal.

Out of the 2 videos I had to watch the animals they were trying to protect were tigers and fresh water seals. To help the freshwater seals they made snow banks so that when the mother gave birth to the pups half of them wouldn't die. They also said that making snow banks are working but they need a more affective or easier plan. The video about the protecting tigers was basically just a video about saying it doesn't matter where you are you can still help protect tigers and thats really all the video said.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget!

    Just me again :)

    You have done a great job at summarising the information you learnt from the videos! :)

    I thought it was pretty cool how they were creating the snowbanks - looked like a big job - would you like to do somehting like that?
    I think it would be pretty rewarding (even though I am not too fond of the cold!)

    I also think that is what the Tiger video was about too, making sure that people are aware that they can help no matter who or where you are - pretty important message aye?

    Did you have a video that you enjoyed more?
    I think I liked the seal video - I liked the extra information that they gave you and how they showed what they were doing. Pretty cool! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.