Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #27 Selfies

My Task: On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.

I chose selfie #3
I think that the girl is on a trip in this place and has been taking lots of selfies a long her way. I think she is in one of the cities/places that will sink underwater overtime. I think she wants to show the world how beautiful that place is. I think before she took other selfies that weren't as daring, so this time she went on the edge all for an epic photo. I also think she is wanting to be adventurous by going different places and trying more extreme things. I think she is excited that shes on a trip, and maybe partly nervous. I think that when she visits different places she will take extreme selfies from way high up. I think she could be a photographer once she has finished her trip, or she might go other places and take selfies for a living

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget!

    Great choice. That was also one of my favourite photos! This is truly an epic selfie! It is rather scary too! Not many people would take such a risky selfie!

    She is very lucky to be traveling the world! It can be very expensive to travel. There are many people that travel just to show off on social media or brag to their friends.

    I think travel posts are interesting when people share their experience, how they felt, the amazing food. Is there any country you would like to visit? I would love to go to Italy, It will be amazing eating all that pasta and pizza!

    Keep up the hard work!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hasiba
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      I would like to go to America one day to see disney land and go and look at some of their stores like walmart and see how different it is from nz.
      -Bridget

      Delete
  2. Hey there!

    Last year I actually got to go to America! It is such an amazing place! So much delicious food and massive theme parks. Just like you, I was super excited to go to Walmart and Target! Best place to shop! I highly recommend :)

    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.