Monday, December 17, 2018

Summer Learning Journey #2 My Home Town

In this task I had to write about my home town Inchbonnie.

My home town In the South Island on the West Coast near Moana called Inchbonnie. I have lived in Inchbonnie my whole life and basically all of Inchbonnie is farmland. In the back of my farm there are lots of waterholes and one of them is crystal clear, very cold & looks amazing. Inchbonnie isn't very busy, has lots of farmland, and plenty of swimming places. Theres nothing special about Inchbonnie apart from the swimming spot on our farms, the only cars going down the road are either locals or lost tourists.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bridget!
    It sounds to me you get to live in a peaceful quiet area in New Zealand! I come from auckland and I’m always in the busy city! What you have described truly does sound amazing! You are so lucky to live on a farm! Many of my friends live in apartments and they have no greenery at all! I would love to visit South Island so I can swim in as many water holes as I can. It sounds like you have a very busy life with all your farm animals! Do you have to do a lot of chores? I imagine running a farm can be quite difficult.
    Blog-Ya later!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hasiba
    It is cool on the farm and I would like to live in the city for a little bit and see the difference. I do have a lot of chores but Mum, Dad & my older brother Shaun do most of the farm work. I help do chores around the house like feed the chickens and rabbit, I also help with the calves when its calving season. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.