Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Activity:

Compare the pictures of common clothing from the late 1940s to what you wear now (i.e. in 2017). Are they similar or are they quite different?

On your blog tell us which of the two styles you prefer and why. The pictures above were taken over 65 years ago! What do you think people will be wearing 65 years from now?

I would prefer the style to the right because I think it looks more comfortable than the other one and also because it looks better in my eyes than the normal one.

I think the people will be wearing now would be anything they like to wear like casual shorts and a t-shirt or something trendy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget

    I agree with you, I like the style on the right as well. I think for the girls it is a lot prettier. The picture on the left looks like the clothes might be a bit itchy. I don't like things that are itchy.

    In the future it will be very interesting to see what people will be wearing. Maybe it will be shiny silver jumpsuits!! And they will have built in headphones so that you can communicate with other people. How funny would that be?

    Tell me a little more about what you think the clothes of the future will look like.

    What is you favourite outfit to wear at the moment? Mine would be my jandals!! I love being able to wear jandals all the time!

    Look forward to your reply.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie, I dont like itchy clothes either I only wear my same old clothes because you know they wont be itchy. I think in the future people might go back to old clothing styles like in the 80's type of clothes or the 60's type of clothes. My favoutrite outfitto wear is my shirt and shorts, I dont really like to dress up fancy I dont mind what I wear. Thanks for the comment, Bye!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.