Monday, June 19, 2017

Weekend Recount

On Friday dad went over to Ashburton to see Grandma and pick up Shaun to come back home. Then  I played my game of hockey, our team lost their first game and we lost 2-3, but that was ok. On Saturday I played my game of leauge our team versed Cobden and we won. Our Grandad came to watch our games of leauge. Hamish's team lost but they worked really well together as a team. When we got home from leauge Shaun and Dad were back. Then on Sunday I made Tess' Birthday card and made some present's for her. Then we didn't do much so that was my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget
    It sounds like you had a great weekend! Maybe next time you could check your punctuation for it to make more sense, other than that I think its great.
    By Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.