Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend recount

On Friday after school Lucy,Catrin.Emily,Breagh and I went to Breagh's house for her Birthday Party. Firstly we decorated the chairs with cool party string thing and had some party food.Then when the other girls were out in the living room talking about Walter I pulled a prank and let out a high pitched scream and hid in Breagh's Mum and Dad room lying on the floor because no one was aloud in there Breagh knew I was in there and said "she's not in here" looking directly at me winking. Then when Catrin was checking the windows I did creepy face out the window then she screamed and shouted "I FOUND HERE SHE'S IN BREAGH'S MUM AND DAD'S ROOM" they all came rushing in while I was laughing my head of. Then we went on the trampoline and did tricks then the trust circle. When it started to rain we went inside and did the m&m game and Catrin won but since there were extra m&m's we all got about the same amount of m&m's then I had to leave and the rest of them stayed over the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.