Thursday, December 21, 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Activity: In the 1960s there was a great deal of change in New Zealand. Technology was evolving and the television was introduced for the first time into New Zealand homes in the 1960s. Popular programmes included Town and Around and C’mon.  Television remains popular to this day.

What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog tell us about your favourite television show. What is it about? Who are the main characters? What channel is it on?

T.V show: SpongeBob Square Pants
What is it about: It is about Spongebob Squarepants and the Bikini bottom which is place he lives in which is under the sea. It is also about the things he does like annoy his neighbor Squidward Tenticals, and work for Mr Krabs at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob also plays with Patrick Star his best friend. The Krusty Krab is the most popular resturant in town, and has amazing Krabby Patty's that no one knows the recipie to apart from Mr Krabs and Spongebob. Plankton the Krusty Krab's worst enimy across the road, basically each episode he always try's to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
Main Characters:Spongebob Squarepants,Squidward Tenticals,Mr Krabs,Sandy Cheeks,Plankton, Karen (Plankton's computer wife), Pearl (Mr Krabs' daughter), Gary (Spongebob's pet snail), and Mrs Puff (Spongebob's teacher).
Channel: 101 (Nickalodeon)
Image result for spongebob squarepantsImage result for spongebob squarepants

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget

    I really enjoyed reading you post about Sponge Bob. I can really see that this is your favourite show.
    I think that this is just a crazy show and I love that he lives in a pineapple!!
    My favourite character would have to be Patrick! I just love him. I really like his laugh.
    They certainly do have some great adventures.
    Do you have a favourite episode? One that you have seen a few times and maybe you can even say what is going to happen before it does!
    How often do you watch Sponge Bob? Do your brothers like to watch it too?
    My daughter who is 20 still likes to watch Sponge Bob !!

    Well done Bridget

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie, Patrick is also my favourite character, I think hes really funny. My favourite episode is the one when spongebob learns how to drive his boat, me and Hamish always laugh whenever it comes on. I watch spongebob on the weekends because they put it on really late. Hamish also watches when I watch it. bye!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.