Thursday, December 21, 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Activity: Read through the lists. Are these popular names in your school? On your blog, tell us which names are currently popular in your school. Please provide, at least, three girls’ names and three boys’ names that are popular.

Girls Boys
Breagh/Brier Thomas
Williow Jakob/Jacob
Mckenzie/Mackenzie                    Blake


Some of these names are from when I was younger because my school is quite small some of them were their at the same time some of them was from when I was five and now, their wasn't much people with the same name.

                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! Good work moving through these activities! Well done.

    Those are some very interesting names! None of those girls names were popular when I was a kid but Thomas and Jacob were very popular. I have a brother called Thomas in fact!
    When I was a kid at school the most popular girls name was Emma and the most popular boys name was Michael. Those two are a bit different from the popular names at your school!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.