Thursday, August 30, 2018

Weekly Reflection

So far SDL to me is kind of get away with doing anything and your learning still manages to get complete. I always manage my time and I finish all of my tasks, I actually manage myself and my time wisely and get things done unlike others. I naturally focus and get everything done, I do mess around sometimes but I finish everything. I have completed everything but I just need to edit my writing, also with the writing we do desriptions for the characters, but I think we should only do the important things because these have taken up quite a bit of writing time for me, and I think less people would've not completed their writing this week. I think that this class will be the same aswell next week and I will still keep on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.