Monday, July 23, 2018

Quick Write About My School Holidays!

In the holidays I took the last week off school and went to stay at my  great aunty's place for a week. Went to smiggle, typo, timezone and the mall. I went to go see hotel transylvania 3 on the day it came out and during school time!I only went there because mum and dad were in rarotonga! When we came back we had my brothers come back for the holidays as well! About 5 days into the holidays one of Shaun’s friends came over to stay for the rest of the holidays. On the last Wednesday in the holidays I went to see the Incredibles 2 with some of my  friends that do not go to my school. I stayed the night at their place and stayed up late. Then I didn't do much for the rest of the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.