Monday, March 12, 2018

Weekend Recount

In the weekend my brothers came home, and Hamish brought home a friend and his name was Caleb. We spent plenty of time on the trampoline and playing on the wii. On Saturday we went to the swing bridge to go for a swim. Theo Niko and their cousin came down there later and jumped off the bridge with us. Later on the boys went hunting while Mum and I stayed home, they came back around 12:30. On Sunday we didn't do much, but when the boys left at 3 I got dropped off at the driveway of our old house and walked down to dad who was on the tractor. He didn't have much grass seeding to do left so I sat in the tractor with him. Then we went home, and hang around and I played on my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.