Monday, August 28, 2017

Weekend Recount

On Friday The finals for hockey was on, I played right wing for the whole game. Nana, Popa and Shaun came over to watch my game of hockey and my game of leauge. We drawed 2-2 but we would've won if the ref didn't call PC just before the ball hit the back board. On Saturday, I played a game of leauge. Our team won and we smashed Marist/Suburbs. I got West Coast player  of the day and it was my last game of leauge. On Sunday I went to  hockey training for the West Coast B team. Nana, Popa and Shaun left on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget my name is Tyissa and I am a year8 student at Kawakawa Primary I really like what you have done here it is very cool that you write about your weekends. Well done for getting West Coast player of the day what do you enjoy playing more hockey or league?

    From Tyissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tyissa thanks for commenting on my blog. I enjoy playing league more than hockey because I've been playing leauge since I was 5 and I started playing hockey this year.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.