Monday, August 7, 2017

Weekend Recount

In the weekend on Saturday I played a game of leauge, we lost by 2 points but techinacley we won because the ref said held, then not held which gave them the win, and the other ref was from Cobden. In the under 12's we lost that game but I got a try, because of Tylar's amazing chip kick over the other players then I dived and got the try. In the under 12's game one of the Cobden players randomly bowled me over, (I think there should have been some penalty there). When Hamish played his game of leauge he got his first try in 5 years. Dad was over in Christchurch to watch Shaun, and they smashed the other team.

On Sunday I had a hockey trial for the West Coast B team, there was 7 people there so Im pretty sure we all might of got into the team. At the trial we just did some drills and passing.

Before I went to my hockey trial Hamish and I played on the Wii.We didnt really do anything else in the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.