Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekend recount

In the weekend I woke up on both days of the weekend at 7.00 am to go to hockey. On the Friday I went to the sport shop to get some shin pads. Mum dropped me off at Tess' and Emma took Tess,Tara and I to the hockey pitch at town. We had three different instructors Maddie who was a junior blackstick, Ata (Im not sure how to spell her name) and A guy who was really good at hockey. We learnt heaps of new things and the instructors said I did very good for a first timer. Then I got bad sunburn because I didnt put sunblock on. Then on the last day we got a massive icecream because it was really hot. I got hit on the head with a hockey ball when someone was bouncing the hockey ball on there stick.I thought it was really fun and I want to keep doing hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.