Monday, March 19, 2018

Weekend Recount

In the weekend  Mary came over, from Friday to Saturday. We played on the Wii, went on the trampoline (lots), and did some drawings. We dropped Mary off on the way to town, we were going to our friends engagement party. We left at 10:50pm because I was getting bored, I played with Kade and Riley (they are only 2 & 4 I think) for most of the party. I ended up riding the little kiddy bikes (the tiny plastic ones) around and trying to fit into the tiny car. I got home around midnight and went straight to bed. On Sunday it was Joe's birthday and we went out for lunch at the pub, the food was really nice espicially the brownie. We got there around mid-day and left at 4, mum and I got some lollies from the garage and went  home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.