Thursday, December 15, 2016

Year Reflection

2016 Year Reflection


  • I think the chromebook is a good learning tool and I enjoy using it because you can access your learning at home.
  • Some major events this year have been cross country,athletics,have a go sailing,overnighter,pet day,first aid lessons,skiing and swimming and I think we should do them again.
  • My classmates have been awesome and helpful and I'm glad next year we have the same class.
  • I enjoyed doing the bottle top project with Miss H and we should do some more big projects.
  • 2016 in Ruma J has been fun and I found it easy to learn and I enjoy having Miss J as a teacher.
  • I got better at maths and I can do my times tables really quick now and I can type faster.
  • Next year I'm looking foward to going to Bridge Valley
  • I enjoyed the Home Links system because we all learnt something new about each other.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Bridget. Overall it sounds like you have had a positive year, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for being such an enthusiastic member of the class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.